Tuesday, December 22, 2015

I'm BAAAAAACK!!

Hey there blogger friends! Sorry i have been MIA! Lucky enough i was gone visiting family and enjoying Christmas parties!! :D This time of year is my very favorite. Lots of family time, parties, & DUH... the FOOD! <3 <3 <3 While we were up in Utah County yes we were having fun with family and friends but i did do lot's of photo sessions! My Utah County clients are oh so loyal. I love and miss them with every part of me! It was a nice little change of scenery {being very sarcastic}! We had lots of bitter cold wind & then came the snow...and more snow...AND MORE SNOW! It was pretty don't get me wrong but coming back to Southern Utah was amazing! ;)

Here are a few peeks of the sessions i got to do, i'll post each session this week! :D













No comments:

Post a Comment