Sunday, November 1, 2015

Never Grow Up

Newborn babies. 
Isn't it so amazing how this new little life changes your world the second you see them. Your heart grows bigger then you ever thought possible. I know i felt that way the moment i got to hold both of my babies. It's scary and thrilling all at the same time. I am pretty dang lucky and I love that THIS IS MY JOB. WHAT?!? Capturing this newborn yumminess for mom & dad to keep forever is such a gift. They grow up too stinkin quick this age has to be documented! Not to mention i get to snuggle them & give mom & dad a little break! 
This sweet family is very special to me. I got to photograph their engagements, bridals, wedding, family photos and now their sweet little man, Maddon! .....and ya know what's so freaking awesome about Maddon (besides the fact that he is the CUTEST) he was born on my birthday, YAY!! October is pretty dang awesome buddy; your a lucky dude! 

Congrats to Aija & Dane and welcome to parenthood, sit back and enjoy every moment!











 









No comments:

Post a Comment